To thank those that are involved in grassroots Rugby League the NRL and NRL Clubs are pleased to offer junior players, coaches, referees and volunteers FREE tickets to come and experience the NRL Telstra Premiership. The number of free tickets that you are eligible for depends on your level of involvement with the game.
If you are a registered player (born on or after 01/01/2001) or a coach, referee, volunteer or school teacher you are eligible to one (1) FREE ticket (general admission) to EVERY ROUND of the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
If you have attended a Rugby League event at school or a holiday program you may be handed a poster offer with one (1) FREE Parent & Child ticket (general admission) to a game of your choice during the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
Simply use the details that you have received (either via email or printed on a poster) to login to this website, select the game you wish to attend and follow the instructions to get your tickets delivered directly to your mobile or email.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why has the program been moved online? NRL are trying to improve the program based on feedback received from the junior rugby league community. The main aim of moving online is to enable NRL to deliver tickets to participants as soon as possible after they have registered to participate in the sport. It also means we can help you at the click of a button if you are having issues.
- How many games can I go to for free? If you are a registered player (born on or after 01/01/2001) or a coach, referee, volunteer or school teacher you are eligible to one (1) FREE general admission (GA) ticket in EVERY ROUND of the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply). If you have attended a PlayNRL program you may be given a poster with one (1) FREE Parent & Child general admission (GA) ticket offer to a game of your choice during the 2016 NRL Telstra Premiership competition (conditions apply).
- Who is eligible for the PlayNRL Rewards program? Junior league and school players born on or after 01/01/2001 are eligible for the program. Additionally all registered volunteers, coaches, officials, school sports teachers and school principals are eligible for the program. In 2016 the program will be made available to players, volunteers, coaches, officials, school sports teachers and school principals in all Australian states.
- How long after registering will I receive my welcome email and login details? You will receive your welcome email within approximately 4 days of registering to participate. Please note that participants need to be registered in the LeagueNet system with a valid email address in order to receive their log on details. If participants register on paper the NRL will not be able to send their welcome email until the club or district administrator has entered their details (including a valid email address) in the LeagueNet system.
- Why do I need to create a Ticketek or Ticketmaster account to claim my free ticket? You need to create an account so that the ticketing agency can support you if you have an issue with your ticket (e.g. if your ticket is lost or stolen, or if you forget your ticket and need to go to the box office). Once you have created an account it will make the process of redeeming a ticket very quick and easy.
- What should I do if my ticket is lost or stolen? You need to contact the ticketing agency (either Ticketek or Ticketmaster) that issued the ticket. Unfortunately NRL is not able to support you with issues relating to your ticket once you have redeemed it.
- What if I have changed my email address? When you redeem your ticket on the Ticketek or Ticketmaster page you will be able to update your details to ensure your ticket gets sent to the correct address. If you have updated your email address then please let us know using the ‘Contact Us’ form on this website.
- Where in the stadium will I be sat with my PlayNRL Rewards tickets? Tickets will typically be in the general admission (GA) area. For games in certain stadiums a reserved seat ticket will be issued.
- How do family & friends buy tickets so everyone can sit together? When you are on the Ticketek event page you will be able to add additional tickets for family and friends as part of the process of claiming your free ticket. This is not currently possible if redeeming a ticket for a Ticketmaster event but as all seats are in the GA areas if you purchase additional tickets separately you will all be able to sit together.
- What happens if I redeem a ticket and then decide I want to go to a different game? Unfortunately once you have redeemed a ticket for a particular game this cannot be changed. Therefore you should ensure that you wish to attend the game prior to confirming your ticket selection.
- What happens if participants are caught selling their tickets or giving them to other people? Participants caught selling tickets or giving them to other people may have their access to the website removed. Tickets are only intended for the rightful owner as a means for reward and recognition for their involvement in Rugby League.
- How many tickets can I redeem each time I visit the PlayNRL Rewards website? Whenever you visit the website you will be able to redeem your free ticket for at least the next four (4) rounds of the NRL Telstra Premiership.
To start redeeming your free tickets go to www.playnrlrewards.com and we will see you at the game!