If your question cant be answered by an of the FAQ’s below, please contact email@example.com
- How do I register for a course?
- How do I process payment for a course?
- How do I purchase course vouchers?
- When will I receive confirmation for my course registration?
- How do I obtain a copy of my invoice?
- I can no longer attend my course. What are my options?
- I have registered to the incorrect course. What do I do?
- My course contains an online component. How do I access the online modules?
- Who is Etrainu?
- What internet and computer requirements do I need to complete the online modules of my course?
- When will I receive my course certificate/accreditation?
To return to Upcoming Courses please click here
1. How do I register for a course?
In order to register for a course, the candidate must follow these steps:
- Click on the Upcoming Courses tab
- Select the course that you would like to attend and Click on ‘Course Details’ for further information
- Click the ‘Register’ icon to register for the chosen course and follow the prompt.
2. How do I process payment for a course?
To successfully register for an NRL education course, you will need to make payment at the time of registration, by Credit Card or pre-paid course voucher. The pre-paid course voucher can be purchased in bulk by individuals, Providers, Leagues, & clubs. These will need to be purchased prior to registering for a course. Please be aware that Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) & Cheque payments will incur a time delay of between 2-4 working days in processing the payments. All participants are encouraged to pay via Credit Card.
3. How do I purchase course vouchers?
- Go to http://www.playnrl.com/get-involved/course-vouchers/
- Click on ‘purchase course vouchers’
- You will come to a screen with instructions on purchasing your vouchers. Please enter your details and a valid email address, then choose the amount of each course that you wish to purchase.
- When you have completed the quantity of vouchers you need, click on ‘purchase’
- You will then come to a screen with your invoice. You can pay one of two ways;
- Credit Card: if paying by Credit Card, you will receive your vouchers via email
- Invoice: if paying by invoice, print or save the on-screen invoice and follow the directions to make payment. Please ensure you follow the exact instructions on the invoice otherwise your payment won’t be allocated. Please allow the appropriate amount of time for payment to be processed. You will receive your voucher codes via email, once this payment is processed.
- After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email with your voucher codes. You will need to allocate the individual course code to the participant before they register.
If you do not receive your course voucher/s please email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. When will I receive confirmation for my course registration?
Once you have successfully registered to a course you will automatically receive an email from the course provider, which will contain the relevant course/contact details. If your course involves an online component, you will receive an additional email from email@example.com with your login details.
If you do not receive a confirmation email after 24 hours of registering please email and include your Full Name, DOB & Email Address you used when registering.
5. How do I obtain a copy of my invoice?
You can access your invoice via the payment link on the course confirmation email.
6. I can no longer attend my course. What are my options?
1) Contact (preferably email) your course provider and arrange to be moved into another course. Please ensure you list the Course Date & Location of the course you wish to be moved into.
2) If you are unable to attend an alternative upcoming course and require a refund, you will need to complete a Refund Request Form.
7. I have registered to the incorrect course. What do I do?
If you have registered to the incorrect course, you will need to contact (preferably email) the Course Provider and arrange to be de-registered. To be refunded for the incorrect registration please complete a Refund Request Form.
8. My course contains an online component. How do I access the online modules?
When you register to a course you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your login details and a link to where you can log on and complete the modules. To access your online modules please go to http://nrl.etrainu.com/training/
If you have lost your login details or can’t find them, please email email@example.com
9. Who is Etrainu?
Etrainu is the official online Course Provider of the NRL. All of the online course components are delivered through Etrainu’s Learning Management System (LMS). To learn more about Etrainu please go to http://www.etrainu.com/about-etrainu.cfm
10.What internet and computer requirements do I need to complete the online modules of my course?
Etrainu’s online Learning Management System (LMS) operates best on an ADSL internet connection, particularly where interactive multi-media or flash interactive training is being displayed. Etrainu generally does not recommend online training to be conducted on wireless internet solution, such as USB wireless modem or 3G tethering. Although some courses will be able to be accessed using these, response times may be slower. Etrainu courses are written in Flash and therefore if you don’t have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed, you may have issues with courses loading and being able to view them. The latest version of Adobe Flash player can be downloaded for free from http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ The etrainu website works best in certain internet browsers and certain versions. These are the browsers and versions we recommend for the etrainu website and courses to work the best:
- Google Chrome – has Adobe Flash built in and updates automatically
- Mozilla Firefox version 3.5 or above
- Internet Explorer version 9.0 or above
11. When will I receive my course certificate/accreditation?
- Leaguesafe Course- Once you have completed the online course you will receive a certificate via email, which will contain your Full Name and NRL ID Number . Please note it may take between 24-48 hours for the certificate to be sent.
- Coaching Courses (MGC, IGC & CC) – Once you have completed the online modules and have attended the face-to-face component, you will receive a Coach ‘In-Training’ Certificate. This will contain your Full Name, NRL ID Number and the expiry date. You will remain a Coach ‘In-Training’ until season’s end. At this point you will be automatically signed off by the Course Provider. You will then be sent a NRL accredited coaching certificate. Please note Coaches found guilty of a Code of Conduct breach will not be signed off by the Course Provider.
- Referee Courses (Level 1 & Level 2) – Once you have completed the online modules and have attended the face-to-face component, you will receive a Referee ‘In-Training’ Certificate. This will contain your Full Name, NRL ID Number and the expiry date,then once you have been deemed competent for the Assessment component, you will be sent your NRL accredited Referee Certificate.
- Sports Trainer Courses (SPT1 & SPT2)- Once you have attended the face-to-face component and have completed the ‘In-Course Assessment’ you will receive a ‘Sports Trainer In-Training’ Certificate via email. Upon completion of the practical component you will then be sent the NRL accredited Sports Trainer Certificate.