NRL Pass Program
The National Rugby League (NRL) in partnership with the NSWRL, CRL, QRL and VRL are proud to provide registered Junior Rugby League Club and School players (aged 4 – 15) and officials including coaches, trainers, managers and referees with an annual NRL Pass.
The NRL Pass program rewards the grassroots players and officials who invest significant time in playing and running grassroots Rugby League in thousands of local communities across the heartland.
To receive the annual pass, a person must be registered with their local club. Once a registration has been made, the player or official will be sent a ‘Welcome Pack’ including a letter and their pass with 10 – 14 business days. Information on where and how to register can be found on the homepage of www.playnrl.com.
In 2014, the following general and club specific conditions apply;
- The card is not transferable and can’t be offered for sale under any circumstances
- It will admit the card holder General Admission access to any Telstra Premiership match in Season 2014
- NRL clubs reserve the right to refuse complimentary entry using the pass for selected games or where stadium capacity constraints apply.
- The card does not permit access to any representative, or Grand Final match unless otherwise advised by the NRL.
- NRL Junior & Official Passes will be accepted to both week 3 Final Series matches this weekend.
Access for pass holders will be via gates J & N (only) and seating will be in the Cat 3 area on the Western Side of ANZ on Level 6.
As a reminder, schedule is as follows;
Preliminary Final: Friday, September 26, ANZ Stadium
5.15pm – Holden Cup: St George-Illawarra Dragons v Brisbane Broncos
7.55pm – NRL: South Sydney Rabbitohs v Sydney Roosters
Preliminary Final: Saturday, September 27, ANZ Stadium
5.15pm – Holden Cup: Parramatta Eels v New Zealand Warriors
7.55pm – NRL: Penrith Panthers v Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
NRL Club Membership
Club membership is the best way to be a part of your favourite NRL team!
There is a membership package for everyone, whether you want to attend some games, all games, general admission only or just to show your financial support as a regional member.
For more information and to sign up, visit http://www.nrl.com/About/Memberships/tabid/10691/Default.aspx